来源:本站原创 浏览次数: 发布时间:2012-10-13
作为一名准空姐除了要有甜美的微笑、优雅的身姿、高贵的气质。还有一点非常重要不能忽视的是——英语的水平。
“中国大学网”资深咨询老师给你整理了部分在整个服务过程中需要用到的英语口语。希望在你的学习中有作用。
1、您想看这些报纸或杂志吗?
Would you like to read these news papers or magazines?
2、您想先喝点什么?
Would you like anything to drink first?
3、这是今天的菜单,你想吃些什么?
Here is today''s menu.What would you like to have?
4、谢谢,让您久等了。这是您的饭和咖啡,还要点什么?
Thank you for waiting sir.Here you are.anything more?
5、甜食要不要?
How about the sweet?
6、现在可以收拾您的桌子吗?
May i clear up your table now?
7、你是去学习还是只去旅游?
Are you going to study there or just for sight seeing?
8、由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误。
The flight has been delayed because of bad weather.
9、由于低能见度,机场关闭,我们不能起飞。
We can''t take off because the airport is closed due to poor
visibility.
10、我们的飞机颠簸得厉害,请系好安全带。
Our plane is bumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened。
空乘英语——起飞前(before take-off)
1. Morning, madam(sir). Welcome aboard!
早上好,女士(先生)。欢迎登机!
2. May i introduce myself, I'm ___, the chief purser of
this flight.
请允许自我介绍。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任务长。
3. Morning, sir. Welcome aboard. business class or economy?
早上好,先生。欢迎登机。坐公务还是经济舱?
4. Follow me, please. Your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。
5. An aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir.
是左边靠走廊座位------这是您的座位。
6. I'm afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows
behind on the other aisle.
恐怕您坐错位子了,20c正好在那边走廊的后二排。
7. Excuse me for a second, I'll check.
请稍等一下,我查查看。
8. The plane is about to take off. please don't walk about in the
cabin.
飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。
9. You know the weather in hongkong is not so good. It has been
delayed.
你知道香港的天气不太好,飞机延误了。
10. Air China flight ca937 leaves at 0730 in the morning.
中国国际航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飞。
11. Flight no. 926, leaving Tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to
beijing.
ca926航班17:40离开东京直飞回北京。
12. You’re flying economy class, is that right?
您是坐经济舱,对吗?
空乘英语——紧急情况(emergency situation)
1. Fasten your seat belts immediately. The plane will make an
emergency landing because of the sudden
breakdown of an engine.
马上系好安全带。由于飞机发动机出现故障,将做紧急迫降。
2. Don''t panic!
不要惊慌。
3. Our captain has confidence to land safely. All the crew members
of this flight are well
trained for this kind of situation. So please obey instructions
from us.
我们的机长完全有信心安全着陆。我们所有的机组人员在这方面都受过良好
的训练,请听从我们的指挥。
4. Take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!
从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!
5. Don''t inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you
leave the aircraft, inflate it by
pulling down the red tab.
请不要在客舱内将救生衣充气!一离开飞机立即拉下小红头充气。
6. Put the mask over your face!
戴上氧气面罩!
7. Bend your head between your knees!
把你的头弯下来放在两膝之间!
8. Bend down and grab your ankles.
弯下身来,抓住脚踝。
9. Get the extinguisher.
拿灭火器来!
10. Open seat belts. Leave everything behind and come this way!
解开安全带,别拿行李,朝这边走!
11. This plane has eight emergency exits. Please locate the exit
nearest to you.
本架飞机有八个安全门,请找到离你最近的那个门。
12. Jump and slide down!
跳滑下来!